Find the best technology for your mobile lifestyle at PureGear. We carry chargers, cases, screen protectors, car mounts, audio accessories and more.
PUREGEAR ONLINE STORE SHOPPING POLICY
Effective Jan 1st, 2019
The policy on this page only applied to Orders, Payments, Shipping, Returns (Replacement or Refund) that sold and shipped by this website, Pure-Gear.com only. This does not apply to any orders, payment, shipping, and returns that the customers purchased from online stores, brick & mortar stores, and online marketplaces that operated by PureGear's and PureCam's authorized dealers and resellers.
1.1 Can I order by phone?
Unfortunately, we do not take orders over the phone at this time. However, you may order directly from our online website or on your smartphone.
1.2 I cannot find the answers to my questions, how do I reach customer service?
There are several ways to find the answers to the questions you may have. Visit our Support page or the Product Q&A tab of the product page. You may use our Live Chat to chat with our customer service team from Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 PM PST, or to fill out Contact Us form.
1.3 My order has not arrived
Please login to your online account, click on Orders to find the order status and tracking number. Please also check your email inbox or spam box to find out if our customer service team has emailed you with order status. Orders with multiple items may be shipped from different warehouses and arrive in different boxes on different dates.
1.4 Can I modify or cancel my order?
Due to our efforts to ensure that you receive your order as quickly and accurately as possible, we are unable to cancel or make changes to your order after you have placed it with us.
1.5 What are your warranty policy and process?
Our PureGear products normally carry a 1-year or limited lifetime warranty with conditions. Please find out the warranty details of each product on its product details page. For the warranty process, please visit our Product Registration and Warranty Claim page.
1.6 Are my privacy and personal information secure on your site?
1.7 What safety & security technology your website uses?
PureGear uses secure socket layer (SSL) software, the industry standard and among the best software available today, for secure e-commerce transactions. It encrypts your credit card number so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
2.1 What kind of payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit/debit card (Visa, Master), Discover, American Express, and online payment (Paypal). We do not accept cash, check on delivery (COD), check, and money order. You should see our company name "PureGear" in your credit/debit card statement.
2.2 If I return my order and request a refund, how soon will I get my money back?
If your return meets our requirements and qualifies for a refund, our customer service team will process the refund back to your original payment method and please allow 3-5 business days for refund to process.
3.1 What is your order handling time?
We process your order when received it during the business hours with the daily cut off time at 12 PM PST and ship out at 4:30 PM PST on the same day. Order received after 12 PM PST will be processed and shipped out on the next business day. Orders placed on the weekend and select holidays are processed on the next business day. Orders with out of stock item(s) may take an additional 5 business days to process and ship.
3.2 What kind of shipping options do you offer?
We offer FREE Ground to all 48 states in the USA. Unfortunately, we don't offer free shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and U.S. territories include American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Feel free to put the product into the shopping cart to check for the shipping rates, expedited shipping or to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. territories. We don't ship to APO/FPO.
3.3 I think my package was lost or stolen, what should I do now?
PureGear is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If you believe your package may have been lost or stolen, please contact our customer service team so we can assist you.
3.4 Do you ship to countries other than the USA?
We are sorry that we only ship to the USA at this moment.
4.0 RETURNS, REPLACEMENT, REFUNDS
These are PureGear return guidelines applicable only to products "sold and shipped by Pure-Gear.com". All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
4.1 Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. For U.S. customers, you may obtain an RMA number by contacting PureGear Customer Service through any of the methods provided on our Contact Us page.
4.2 Return & Refund
Standard return & refund policy is 30 days from the day you receive the order from us. Our Customer Service will contact you back via email or call once they received your request. PureGear does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at the returns address destination, therefore, no inspection and refund can be processed. If your return request meeting our requirements and qualifies for a refund, our customer service team will process the refund back to your original payment method within 24 hours from the date we email you the notifications of refund approval.
Products that are received by PureGear in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return & refund and may be rejected at your own cost to ship it back to you:
- Any product not purchased directly from Pure-Gear.com, or can't provide proof of purchase from Pure-Gear.com
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized or altered in any way.
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
4.3 Return & Replacement
- If the product you receive is defective or damaged during the delivery process, since you purchased our product from Pure-Gear.com directly, your product warranty will kick in the moment you receive the order.
- All orders that purchased from Pure-Gear.com will be automatically registered after 7 days the product has been shipped. Customer will receive an email notification to login to his/her online account to complete some extra fields.
- All return and replacement request must start with an online Product Registration within the first 30 days after receiving your order. This registration requires you to have an online account and login onto Pure-Gear.com. After the registration has been approved, you will receive an email confirmation. You will log back into your online account on Pure-Gear.com and submit a replacement request via My Claimed Warranties page.
- If your return & replacement is because the product was damaged during the delivery, our Customer Service will email you after receiving your replacement request. You may be requested to provide some pictures, documents or any proof via email so that we can deal with the carrier for such damages during delivery.
- In order to process your warranty replacement request, you may need to mail the product back to us. Exclusive will apply, follow instruction to how to file warranty claim Here. Our Customer Service will email you instructions on how to return the product back to us along with RMA number and a return shipping label. We suggest you keep the retail packaging and shipping box for at least 30 days so that you can re-use the shipping box for the return shipping.
- Products that are received by PureGear in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return & replacement and may be rejected at your own cost to ship it back to you:
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return & replacement.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized or altered in any way.
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable IMEI or DID label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product which the defects or damage caused by customer error.
4.4 Received Incorrect Item
We are sorry for shipping you the incorrect item. Please contact our Customer Service via Live Chat, Call, or fill out the web form on Contact Us page. Our Customer Service will provide further instructions on how to correct this mistake. You may be requested to provide some pictures to show the incorrect item we have shipped you, which should cover the product retail packaging, UPC barcode, and if you already open the retail packaging, we need the actual product picture as well.
4.5 Order is Missing Items or Parts
Please follow the instructions in "Receive Incorrect Item" above