Superior Communications (“Superior”) maintains and owns this website (the “Site”) to provide you with a variety of services and products to assist you in achieving your wireless accessory retail sales goals. By visiting this site and utilizing any of the services provided, you agree to the following Conditions of Use (“Conditions of Use”) without limitation. Please read these conditions carefully and be aware that
By accessing and browsing this Site, you agree to the following Conditions of Use:
1. While Superior uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure all information provided on the Site is accurate and up to date, Superior does not make any guarantees as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information.
2. Please be aware that this Site uses several valuable trademarks, names, logos, images, video clips, product designs, copyrights, and other proprietary materials owned and registered by
3. Misuse of
4. No item is charged to your credit card until it has entered the shipping process. If an item is incorrectly labeled,
5. If you believe your work has been copied and used in a way that is tantamount to a copyright infringement, please provide the following:
· An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted interest;
· A description and location of the material that you claim has been infringed upon;
· Your address, telephone number, and an e-mail address;
· A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
· A statement made, by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information made in your claim is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Superior Communications’ Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Sites can be reached as follows:
Attention: Legal Department
Tel: (877) 522-4727
Fax: (626) 856-6401
1. USE OF AND BORROWING FROM THE SITE IS DONE AT THE USER’S OWN RISK.
2. The Site may provide you with links to other sites not maintained or related to
3. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Superior, its executive officers, directors, managers, and employees from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including attorneys’ fees, that result from any violation of these Conditions of Use by you.
4. If any clause in these Conditions of Use is deemed unlawful, unenforceable, or void, then that clause will be considered severable from these Conditions of Use; however, it will not affect the enforceability of any remaining clause.